Wishing For Forever

This is my blog. It's for starting a new life. Screw everything in the past it's all being let go of. Thank you to Mark who taught me how to love myself and how to let go of the past.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Best Night Ever?

Well I guess I should explain. It's quite simple really. So last night I said farewell to a longtime companion of mine. One that I hated very much. Who/What is this companion you ask? The single life. Lol had you going for a minute there didn't I? But yes I am no longer single and i'm loving it. What's his name you ask? His name is Macks. And he is byfar the greatest guy I have ever met in my entire life. That's right guys you might want to sit down for this one i'm going out with a GOOD guy for once! Lol. But hey my pizza is almost done. You know where to reach me if you want more. (not the pizza, MY pizza. more of information... back off the pizza...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home