Wishing For Forever

This is my blog. It's for starting a new life. Screw everything in the past it's all being let go of. Thank you to Mark who taught me how to love myself and how to let go of the past.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Heartbroken and Hopeless

So here I stand, or sit rather, heartbroken again. And severely hopeless. I know that one day i'll find someone. But that hope is running low. I once had a great relationship. That went down in flames. He got too close and I pushed him away. I had another great relationship. I was engaged. Yea that's right WAS engaged. I didn't tell anyone about it. It was going to be a surprise. That one ended about a month ago. Now I don't think I have hope left. I'm just so alone. Everyone tells me that i'm this great person and any guy would be so lucky to have me with them. So I don't get it. Why am I alone then? Maybe i'm not as great of a person as you all think I am. Hey maybe i'm a horrible person. Maybe no one will ever understand this pain that I have from being alone. I don't want to be alone anymore. My heart just got broken all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home