Wishing For Forever

This is my blog. It's for starting a new life. Screw everything in the past it's all being let go of. Thank you to Mark who taught me how to love myself and how to let go of the past.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Air Force

So yes I am shooting to be in the Air Force by then end of this year. I'm hoping to get everything all finished up and ready by the end of this month, just waiting for Basic Training. I'm hoping all will be well while i'm gone. I'll think of everyone. I won't leave until my ankle is FULLY healed and my braces are off. So you guys still have a few months to see me. Then i'm gone for six weeks, then 9-5 on weekdays. And if I get shipped out, then, a long ass time. Maybe i'll wait a few years until things calm down oversea's. I mean like I wouldn't mind going but I couldn't handle being away from home for so long. But anyway I gots to go. Peace Love and Happy Endings to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home