Wishing For Forever

This is my blog. It's for starting a new life. Screw everything in the past it's all being let go of. Thank you to Mark who taught me how to love myself and how to let go of the past.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Journey

Along the journey of out lives we come across many people. We have many loves, but only one can be "The One." Eventually we find someone who we could swear is the one we are to spend the rest of our lives with. You can imagine the wedding day you can imagine the rest of your life with this person, kids, everything. Then something goes wrong and you realize that they weren't the one for you. You go about your life until it happens again. What you don't realize is that if you really have found the one it's not that simple. Usually if you're lucky you'll be able to get on with your life and accept the fact that he wasn't "The One." You move on. Now I must admit this has happened to me many times. I swore that this was the guy for me. I don't want anyone else. Even corvettes wouldn't measure up. And those of you that know me I stop everthing when I see a vette. Lol. But there was one guy, the most recent actually, name Casey. I thought I was in love. I was in love. I could see the good, the bad, and the ugly in him. But I was willing to put up with that. Out of love. I gave him my trust. I gave him my all. Which again those of you who know me... I don't trust, in anyone, at all, whatsoever. And he gained my trust. Well things went horribly bad with him, ya'll have no idea. And I thank Tyler and Jackie for being there fore me. Tyler thanks for holding me while I cried and sobed and hacked from crying so hard. And once again those that no me really well, it takes a lot to make me cry, I don't cry lol. I hate him now. For what he did to me. For all the pain he put me through. I could not imagine a more evil human being. Yet I still believe that he was "The One" for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home