Wishing For Forever

This is my blog. It's for starting a new life. Screw everything in the past it's all being let go of. Thank you to Mark who taught me how to love myself and how to let go of the past.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Woah

So i've had an incredibly weird day... First off I actually went to church... at church this weird guy started talking to me and sat next to me for like 10 minutes just blabbing. Then after communion I got this really bad feeling so I left and went up to Hy-Vee where I found out my friend slit her wrists up real bad and is back at Immanuel. So I then go back to church to finish out the service and talk to Amos about it. Then I get home to find out Cole's dad e-mailed me. Then I went to work and wow it was just a really messed up day at work, this guy thought I called him a dog.. lol. Then I got home and Cole's sister reviewed one of my poems. All in all i've just had a very weird day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home