Stolen From Mel
I LIVE: in my own little world lol. only the redeyed would understand that one
I WORK: in the salad bar! hell yea dude!
I THINK: i'm in love lol i hope he never reads this
I SMELL: like i just got out of the shower. but before that i smelt like smoke from haning out with casey, steve, and alyssa, and caseys mom lol they all smoke
I LISTEN: to kotton mouth kings
I HIDE: my heart
I WALK: i don't i run on the treadmill
I WRITE: dark poetry
I SEE: dead people lol j/k
I SING: all the time
I CAN: work a computer! some people still actually don't know how to turn one on :P
I WATCH: x-files, harold and kumar go to white castle. oh last night we watched toy story 1 & 2 lol
I DAYDREAM: when don't i?
I FALL: hard
I WANT: him and i to be together lol
I CRY: alone
I READ: books, poetry, blogs lol
I LOVE: do i even have to tell you?
I RODE: does save a horse ride a cowboy mean anything to you?
I SOMETIMES: want to kill my car
I FEAR: being alone for the rest of my life
I HOPE: that shannon is okay
I EAT: EVERYTHING! lol no seriously it's a wonder i'm not fat yet lol
I QUIT: my last job
I DRINK: alcohol-smirnoff pop- diet coke water- flavored coffee- starbucks or lattes
I PLAY: mind games
I MISS: having someone to hold me and love me
I FORGIVE: ..cole..
I DRIVE: 90 mitsubitchi mirage. yea right i WISH it were a mirage..
I DREAM: about *coughCASEYcough*
I HAVE: found the one i want to spend the rest of my life with... and again i hope he NEVER reads that lol
I REMEMBER: sitting in the hospital with jackie waiting for shannon to come out and staring at cute construction guys out the window lol
I BELIEVE: starting to believe in god again
I OWE: money to shannon... i'll make it up in nacho bell grandes hell yea dude!
I KNOW: i don't want to go to work today
I HATE: unrequited love... acutally it's not unrequited but it sure does feel like it
I FEEL: like i would give up anything for him.
I WORK: in the salad bar! hell yea dude!
I THINK: i'm in love lol i hope he never reads this
I SMELL: like i just got out of the shower. but before that i smelt like smoke from haning out with casey, steve, and alyssa, and caseys mom lol they all smoke
I LISTEN: to kotton mouth kings
I HIDE: my heart
I WALK: i don't i run on the treadmill
I WRITE: dark poetry
I SEE: dead people lol j/k
I SING: all the time
I CAN: work a computer! some people still actually don't know how to turn one on :P
I WATCH: x-files, harold and kumar go to white castle. oh last night we watched toy story 1 & 2 lol
I DAYDREAM: when don't i?
I FALL: hard
I WANT: him and i to be together lol
I CRY: alone
I READ: books, poetry, blogs lol
I LOVE: do i even have to tell you?
I RODE: does save a horse ride a cowboy mean anything to you?
I SOMETIMES: want to kill my car
I FEAR: being alone for the rest of my life
I HOPE: that shannon is okay
I EAT: EVERYTHING! lol no seriously it's a wonder i'm not fat yet lol
I QUIT: my last job
I DRINK: alcohol-smirnoff pop- diet coke water- flavored coffee- starbucks or lattes
I PLAY: mind games
I MISS: having someone to hold me and love me
I FORGIVE: ..cole..
I DRIVE: 90 mitsubitchi mirage. yea right i WISH it were a mirage..
I DREAM: about *coughCASEYcough*
I HAVE: found the one i want to spend the rest of my life with... and again i hope he NEVER reads that lol
I REMEMBER: sitting in the hospital with jackie waiting for shannon to come out and staring at cute construction guys out the window lol
I BELIEVE: starting to believe in god again
I OWE: money to shannon... i'll make it up in nacho bell grandes hell yea dude!
I KNOW: i don't want to go to work today
I HATE: unrequited love... acutally it's not unrequited but it sure does feel like it
I FEEL: like i would give up anything for him.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home