He Completes Me
I know it's hard for some to understand but He completes me. For the most part of my life i've felt alone, like something was missing, a part of me gone. Then I met Casey and that void in my heart was filled. I no longer feel alone. I'll always have him in my heart. And I hope that i'll be in his. Fella's this lady is now off the market for good. So sorry, actually i'm not but i'll say sorry anyway.
And to all those teens out there. Don't ever let anyone tell you you're too young to fall in love. Because when it happens it happens and there's nothing you can do about it.
To all those who have found love. Never let it go.
If you have loved and lost that love and now you want them back. If the other person in their heart still loves you too I must say, give it another chance. It's not often opportunity knocks twice. To a certain person, don't let him go this time. He loves you, he really does. Trust me I know. The countless times he compared me to you, he never once could get you off his mind. Sometimes I thought that when he looked at me, he was looking through me and seeing you. I was the rebound. But because if it I think he realized just how much he loved you.
And to all those teens out there. Don't ever let anyone tell you you're too young to fall in love. Because when it happens it happens and there's nothing you can do about it.
To all those who have found love. Never let it go.
If you have loved and lost that love and now you want them back. If the other person in their heart still loves you too I must say, give it another chance. It's not often opportunity knocks twice. To a certain person, don't let him go this time. He loves you, he really does. Trust me I know. The countless times he compared me to you, he never once could get you off his mind. Sometimes I thought that when he looked at me, he was looking through me and seeing you. I was the rebound. But because if it I think he realized just how much he loved you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home