Wishing For Forever

This is my blog. It's for starting a new life. Screw everything in the past it's all being let go of. Thank you to Mark who taught me how to love myself and how to let go of the past.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

What's Wrong With Me?

So yea i've been trying to think what the fuck is wrong with me. Why is it that I always get these stupid things saying 'your just one of the guys' or 'just friends' WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME? One of my friends told me I have the perfect body, so I know it's not that. Another one of my friends said that I have the perfect personality. So it can't be that either. SO WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?? I just don't know what to do anymore. And i'm sorry for posting this on my blog because this is so not me but i'm freaking out and need something to do so here it is. I hate my life right now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home