Wishing For Forever

This is my blog. It's for starting a new life. Screw everything in the past it's all being let go of. Thank you to Mark who taught me how to love myself and how to let go of the past.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Sad Day.

Well I was great when I woke up and I was fine for a while but i'm just sad. I keep on thinking about the things that have happened in my life. I read something in a book that said what would people not know about you, just from looking. There's a lot of things. They wouldn't know about Ellen, or Cole. They wouldn't know about the hell i've been through with anorexia, bulimia, self-mutilation, depression, suicide attempts. No one knows about those things. I've learned to let go of Ellen. But Cole I just can't seem to let go. Another thing people don't know. I go up to see him 1-2 times a week. I'm afraid that if I let go, i'll forget. I've finally realized that what happened was not my fault. But I still can't help but think that I could've done something about it. To all the people that read this. Don't take your friendships for granted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home