I Give Up
Disclaimer: Do not take any of this personally, it is not meant to offend it's just how I feel.
So yea I feel very loved... or not. All my friends came back home for spring break last week. Can you guess how many stopped by or even called? None. Do you know when the last time I heard from any of my friends was? Really? Because I don't either. I am coming to this realization that I have no friends and that I am unable to be loved. I mean like everyone has someone but me. Everyone has someone that loves them, except for me. I don't know what I did to my friends. I'm just alone in the world. Just me, myself, and I.
So yea I feel very loved... or not. All my friends came back home for spring break last week. Can you guess how many stopped by or even called? None. Do you know when the last time I heard from any of my friends was? Really? Because I don't either. I am coming to this realization that I have no friends and that I am unable to be loved. I mean like everyone has someone but me. Everyone has someone that loves them, except for me. I don't know what I did to my friends. I'm just alone in the world. Just me, myself, and I.
2 Comments:
At March 20, 2005 at 8:46 AM,
Shane said…
Ok, I'm puzzled. What's the problem? I mean, there has to be a reason. Is it you? Is there something about you that makes you forgetable or unwanted? Is it them? Are you surrounding yourself with careless selfish people?
There's a reason for everything, but since I don't know you, it's up to you to figure out what it is. Once you identify the problem, let me know and we'll work through it together. There is a remedy to your lonliness, let's find it.
At March 21, 2005 at 2:39 PM,
Winebag said…
ok, i can't take this horse-shit anymore. at the top of this fuckin blog you thank someone for teaching you to forgive and how to love yourself and that this blog is dedicated to a "new beginning". What a load of shit. all you do in this fuckin thing is bitch about not having someone and how your friends are ditching you and being lonely and dwelling on people lost. this is the exact opposite of what you said it was for. all you do is bitch on this damn thing. this is all about the past, something you claimed you could leave behind. obviously, you can't. you have my number, and i told you to come party this week, but you chose not to. you could have done something this week besides feel sorry for yourself. maybe next time you should get off your ass and do something about it. stop living 5 years ago.
Post a Comment
<< Home