Wishing For Forever

This is my blog. It's for starting a new life. Screw everything in the past it's all being let go of. Thank you to Mark who taught me how to love myself and how to let go of the past.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

I Am Amused.

So I left a comment somewhere that told people that they needed to grow up. And they all just proved me right. Someone said I was fat. Which means they have no idea what the fuck they are talking about. And someone even said I was trying to start shit. Which when did I ever do that? But hey what the hell I am amused at peoples immaturity. Seriously now. Act your age.

2 Comments:

  • At March 3, 2005 at 3:58 PM, Blogger Heaven's Paradise said…

    Lol wow Mel... but in the looney bin they don't have padded walls. They have something called 5-point restraint. And if they can't get you strapped down they pin you down and inject you with a sedative. But yea I wish they would've had padded walls because those beds are soooooooo not comfortable.

     
  • At March 3, 2005 at 4:55 PM, Blogger Heaven's Paradise said…

    No I don't think i'm above them. No one is ever above anyone. I'm not better than them and they're not better than me. They just need to realize that childish things such as name calling and bullying people doesn't solve anything.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home