Happy Day
Okay so yea i'm incredibly confused and have no idea what the fuck to do but i'm lovin it lol!
Nick- this IS about starting a new life. And part of starting over is falling down sometimes. So yes I will bitch and moan. But this is MY blog and I WILL write what I WANT. And i'm sorry if I don't feel like going and getting compeletly wasted with people I don't even know. I don't even drink with the people that I know. And by the way I DO love myself. Lol. I never said I didn't.
Melissa get your mind out of the gutter!
Anyway but yea like I was saying this guy ***** is confusing the living daylights out me. I don't know if he likes me or not. I think he does though. But how the hell do you ask a guy if he likes you as more than a friend or not because I really don't knwo how.
Nick- this IS about starting a new life. And part of starting over is falling down sometimes. So yes I will bitch and moan. But this is MY blog and I WILL write what I WANT. And i'm sorry if I don't feel like going and getting compeletly wasted with people I don't even know. I don't even drink with the people that I know. And by the way I DO love myself. Lol. I never said I didn't.
Melissa get your mind out of the gutter!
Anyway but yea like I was saying this guy ***** is confusing the living daylights out me. I don't know if he likes me or not. I think he does though. But how the hell do you ask a guy if he likes you as more than a friend or not because I really don't knwo how.
3 Comments:
At March 23, 2005 at 8:42 AM,
Shane said…
Personally, I wouldn't ask him at all. Learn to read the signs. You should be able to feel the chemistry. If you don't feel it in your bones, it's not there. There's nothing more awkward than putting someone on the spot about their feelings for you. Maybe one day when you guys are totally comfortable with eachother you might be able to make that move, but until then, feel things out.
Here's an important point, pay attention: it's vital that you don't assume and that you don't over-analyze. You need to invest a lot of time in thinking about your relationship thus far. You need to study him and his behavior towards you, but try not to assume that he feels this way or that. Try not to over-analyze anything he says or does. Do your best to read the chemistry and follow your gut -- sounds corny, I know, but it's true.
At March 23, 2005 at 3:11 PM,
Shane said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At March 23, 2005 at 3:24 PM,
Shane said…
No offense taken.
Post a Comment
<< Home