Engraved
Sometimes I just hate this world so much. Hate God for everything. And I know it's wrong but I just don't understand why certain things happen. And I hate myself for not being able to stop them. Where was God when Cole committed suicide, where was he? WHERE THE FUCK WAS HE! AND WHY WASN'T HE THERE TO STOP HIM FROM PULLING THE FUCKING TRIGGER!!!!!!!! WHERE THE HELL WAS HE! and why wasn't he there. Why didn't he stop him? God I just miss him so much...
Engraved
in certain times
in certain places
i could swear i see you
and hear your voice
then i remember
you're gone and you're never coming back
then i wonder how much longer
this pain will last
i can feel you breathe
feel your heart beat
then i remember
that casket, your casket
in the funeral home
you took your own life away
you were so young
i miss you when i see you
wish i got the chance to say
i love you and i always will
no matter the distance
from heaven and earth
just always know
that i've got your name
engraved in my heart
Engraved
in certain times
in certain places
i could swear i see you
and hear your voice
then i remember
you're gone and you're never coming back
then i wonder how much longer
this pain will last
i can feel you breathe
feel your heart beat
then i remember
that casket, your casket
in the funeral home
you took your own life away
you were so young
i miss you when i see you
wish i got the chance to say
i love you and i always will
no matter the distance
from heaven and earth
just always know
that i've got your name
engraved in my heart
3 Comments:
At March 9, 2005 at 12:32 AM,
Robert Lindsay said…
Whoa! This blog is intense man. I go to this blog expecting the usual boring stuff, and it's some female wailing over a loved one who committed suicide recently. Yow! That's too real man. Who was Cole? Whoa this blog is intense man.
At March 10, 2005 at 4:08 PM,
Heaven's Paradise said…
Lol Brian. No man sorry I don't have any weed. I don't do that. Secondly even if I wanted to (which I don't) I wouldn't even know where to get it from. And thirdly the name is not Bobby lol. Sorry man you're on your own.
At March 11, 2005 at 3:25 PM,
Heaven's Paradise said…
Umm brian... I'm not bobby. You have me confused with someone else. I don't smoke weed. Nor do I want to start. And no I can't get you any because I wouldn't know where to even begin looking. So sorry man your on you own for this one lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home