Alone
Do you ever just feel so alone sometimes? So much that it hurts? Well that's how i've been feeling lately. I don't know what to do. I don't like feeling this way and there's nothing I can do to stop it. Every time I see someone walking down the street next to their boyfriend/girlfriend or whatever and they're holding hands it just kills me. I don't think that anyone will understand what i'm saying but hey maybe someone knows. Sometimes I feel like i'm going to die alone. All i'm saying is that I don't want to be alone anymore, I can't take it, it's to the point where it's making me someone i'm not. Ask Steve, Casey, and Chris. They saw me the other night, I wasn't myself. That's how much it hurts..
3 Comments:
At March 18, 2005 at 9:19 PM,
Shane said…
Ok girl, from this day on, you're not alone. I'm going to bookmark your blog and I'm going to check it everyday. I know that's not the "alone" you're talking about, but I'm going to do what I can to help you out. You've got yourself a new fan. Don't disappoint me.
At March 18, 2005 at 10:02 PM,
Sougata said…
It's always good to start with a disclaimer -- so here it is. I'm a selfish guy. And I happen to be feeling a little shitty right about now. And I have resolved to do something about it. Wise men have long maintained that the only real cure for feeling shitty is to locate someone who is feeling even shittier than you are and pontificate to him/her.
To state the terribly obvious, I don't know you and I don't know what your problem is exactly. And neither do I care to. But here's a piece of insight.
Time, as they say, is a thief. It steals many things, the bastard does. Youth, beauty, old friends, first loves. But, and here's the thing, it is a completely *impartial* thief. It'll take anything that isn't nailed down. This includes, but is not limited to: your hurt, your pain and your anger. So grit your teeth a little and wait, and don't hold on to that pain too tight. Believe me, I know what the heck I'm talking about.
Hang in there and may your version of "God" bless you.
At March 20, 2005 at 8:31 AM,
Mad Housewife said…
I'm always alone...and I'm married.
Post a Comment
<< Home