Wishing For Forever

This is my blog. It's for starting a new life. Screw everything in the past it's all being let go of. Thank you to Mark who taught me how to love myself and how to let go of the past.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Soooo happy problems lol

Yes the problems that most people wish they had but when they get they wish they didn't. There's this guy, totally cool and awesome. Went to school with him, got to know him a little bit. Never really hung out with him much except on a couple of recent occasions. Well apparently he likes me. I mean like don't get me wrong, I like him too, but not like that. I like him as a friend. And he's on the rebound. I don't do that whole rebound thing. Ruins friendships with the person. I wouldn't mind hanging out with him, but he's not really my type. And I like someone else. Whether that person likes me or not i'm not quite sure, it seems like it but I could just be mistaking it with friendship. But yea, anyway. I love this papa roach cd lol. I can relate to a lot of songs on it, now that's kinda creepy if you've heard that cd lol. I swear I am NOT a psychopath lol. Although that would be quite ironic now wouldn't it? Anyway i'm gonna end this post now. I'm not quite sure what to do about that guy though. He's going to remain nameless for those that know him. Although i'm sure they already know but hey oh well. Night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home