Wishing For Forever

This is my blog. It's for starting a new life. Screw everything in the past it's all being let go of. Thank you to Mark who taught me how to love myself and how to let go of the past.

Monday, February 28, 2005

so this guy...

I know that some of you are dying to know about this guy that I like. Lol well here's a little more info on him. He's a really great guy. He's Christian, plays bass guitar, snowboards, he's a mechanic. And the best part is he's saving himself for marraige which I think is totally awesome. He's not like most guys. He doesn't try to get in my pants every chance he gets. He doesn't even try at all which I love about him. When we hang out we just talk. About everything and nothing at all. It's a nice change. I just wish that guys would learn from him. Then there wouldn't be so many broken hearts in this world. I feel safe around him. I don't have to worry about anything, not a care in the world. Because I know that I can trust him, and that's something i've never known how to do. Until now. And I thank God each and every day for giving me the chance to meet him and get to know him. I thank my lucky stars. And now to God, I finally understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home