Thinking... Again...
Found this post in my drafts. Lol thought i'd post it. Wrote it a while ago.
I don't care if you need time away from me, I don't care if you're angry at me or even hate me, I can handle that, and I can accept that, but don't ever tell me that I wasn't your friend. That hurts. I never meant to hurt you, and i'm sorry if I did, more sorry than you'll ever know. You know that I don't ever want to hurt people and I don't aim to do that.
No this is not me saying hey lets forget about this and be friends again. I'm just trying to set things right. And hey if you do ever need me, even though we aren't friends anymore, you can still talk to me. Just know that you are never alone because no matter what i'm always there for you.
I don't care if you need time away from me, I don't care if you're angry at me or even hate me, I can handle that, and I can accept that, but don't ever tell me that I wasn't your friend. That hurts. I never meant to hurt you, and i'm sorry if I did, more sorry than you'll ever know. You know that I don't ever want to hurt people and I don't aim to do that.
No this is not me saying hey lets forget about this and be friends again. I'm just trying to set things right. And hey if you do ever need me, even though we aren't friends anymore, you can still talk to me. Just know that you are never alone because no matter what i'm always there for you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home