Soo... yea....
So lately i've been thinking. About what I really don't know. Just thinking about random things. How much I love life. How much I HATE going to those damn therapy sessions lol. It's a waste of money, and a waste of time. I mean like seriously, that's an hour that I could be out living my life and having fun but no i'm in there wasting my life staring at some person who doesn't know the first thing about me. Lol wow. So yea I hope that I can stop going to therapy soon because quite frankly i'm sick of wasting my money on this. I don't have a problem anymore. And no i'm not in denial. I don't think about suicide, I don't think about hurting myself, i'm happy. So why the heck am I still in therapy. I can assure you I have not repressed anything that is slowly eating at my heart detiorating it with every second that I hold it inside lol. I've learned to let go and take things as they come. Shit happens you just gotta live with it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home