Old Times
So now i'm sitting here thinking about all the old times and all my old friends lol. Like old b-day parties, sleepovers, lol boy problems. And just sitting around doing nothing but listening to music or watching movies/tv. I'm remembering all the conversations I used to have with everyone. And now i'm realizing how much i've changed. If you really stop to think about it, i'm really not who I used to be. I guess i've actually grown up. A lot of my old friends are still their same old self, they've never grown up, they're still the same way they were when I met them seven years ago. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, i'm just saying that I really wish that at least one of them would have changed with me. It's a damn lonely world out here once reality hits. They haven't been hit with it yet. I was hit with it a long time ago lol. I mean like my old group of friends, I don't think we'd get along very well anymore anways. Hell I know that a couple of my friends (yes that means 2!) aren't virgins anymore and they just downright don't want anyone to know about it because I guess something horrible would happen if anyone ever found out. Like their friends would judge them or something. Well if your friends judge you for that then they're really not your friends. Friends love you for who you are. They don't care about what you do they care about you. And that's all that counts. If they judge you then screw them you don't need them anyway. You don't need people who only bring you down for a decision that you made. Hell i'll admit it, i'm not a virgin! Dun dun dunnnnn. Lol. Who really gives a flying fuck if i'm a virgin or not. I don't. It's not a big deal to me. I once told a friend of mine that something is only a big deal if you make it a big deal. And I really do believe that. I mean I understand that some people will be disappointed in me for it but it was my decision and I made it. So to all of those who disapprove. I DON'T CARE! Ha!! how do you like that!
:P and not that does not make me a whore :P
But hey that got off topic so back on track again.. well somewhat. 3am i'm not too bright lol. A lot of people just throw away friendships. And to tell you the truth it's really a sad thing. But to the whole it's only a big deal if you make it a big deal. My best friend just recently got mad at me for something, she blew the whole thing out of proportion and now hey we aren't friends anymore I guess. But i'm not going to make some big huge deal out of it because I have other friends and i'm not going to let it get to me. I mean like i'll always be there for her whether she likes it or not because that's the kind of person I am. When i'm friends with someone they are always considered my friend in my heart. Yes people get pissed and mad at each other but it doesn't mean that you don't still care about them. There's a lot of people that I'm not friends with anymore. I'm still there for them. We've gone our seperate ways. From moving away to just plain moving apart but we still talk every now and then. And they know that i'm always here. One of them we can't stand each other, I strongly dislike her and she strongly dislikes me too but whenever one of us has a problem we still go to each other. Kind of awkward but lol hey it works! So if someone who I consider my friend decides i'm not their friend anymore i'm not gonna make a big deal out of it because hey it happens. If they really were a true friend they'll come back again, may take a while, but eventually they get over whatever the heck was initially bugging them in the first place but that's okay, because they got over it. Man i'd write more but it's 3am and I need sleep!!!!!!!!!!! Night all!
:P and not that does not make me a whore :P
But hey that got off topic so back on track again.. well somewhat. 3am i'm not too bright lol. A lot of people just throw away friendships. And to tell you the truth it's really a sad thing. But to the whole it's only a big deal if you make it a big deal. My best friend just recently got mad at me for something, she blew the whole thing out of proportion and now hey we aren't friends anymore I guess. But i'm not going to make some big huge deal out of it because I have other friends and i'm not going to let it get to me. I mean like i'll always be there for her whether she likes it or not because that's the kind of person I am. When i'm friends with someone they are always considered my friend in my heart. Yes people get pissed and mad at each other but it doesn't mean that you don't still care about them. There's a lot of people that I'm not friends with anymore. I'm still there for them. We've gone our seperate ways. From moving away to just plain moving apart but we still talk every now and then. And they know that i'm always here. One of them we can't stand each other, I strongly dislike her and she strongly dislikes me too but whenever one of us has a problem we still go to each other. Kind of awkward but lol hey it works! So if someone who I consider my friend decides i'm not their friend anymore i'm not gonna make a big deal out of it because hey it happens. If they really were a true friend they'll come back again, may take a while, but eventually they get over whatever the heck was initially bugging them in the first place but that's okay, because they got over it. Man i'd write more but it's 3am and I need sleep!!!!!!!!!!! Night all!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home