List
I keep on forgetting the cds that I want to buy so i'm just going to write them down here as I remember them.
Greenday, Crossfade, Slipknot, Papa Roach
I hate it when my brain doesn't work. It drives me completely insane. And right now I can't use the blonde excuse because i'm not blonde right now. So now it think I shall use the it's 2:30am excuse. And because i'm naturally blonde I will probably forget that I wrote the names of the cds I want to get here. Yea so i'm out of words to type and things to say. I've only gone on this long because I like the sound of the keys when I type. ^_^ yes i'm a dork.
Greenday, Crossfade, Slipknot, Papa Roach
I hate it when my brain doesn't work. It drives me completely insane. And right now I can't use the blonde excuse because i'm not blonde right now. So now it think I shall use the it's 2:30am excuse. And because i'm naturally blonde I will probably forget that I wrote the names of the cds I want to get here. Yea so i'm out of words to type and things to say. I've only gone on this long because I like the sound of the keys when I type. ^_^ yes i'm a dork.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home