I Am Amused
So I found this old whatchamjigger thing plastic storage containers I guess. But I found this old notebook that Julianne and I used to write back and forth in like freshman year or something I think. But I found a bunch of quotes. And I just thought I'd share with ya'll the top 10.
10. When I saw you, I fell in love with you, and you smiled because you knew.
9. Sometimes you have to ignore your mind in order to get better
8. It's okay to lose yourself as long as you can find yourself again.
7. Hearts are often broken by the words left unspoken.
6. I don't hate her, I just hate the way you love her.
5. The worst way to love someone is to sit right next to them knowing you can't have them
4. The worst thing in life is to watch the one you love, love someone else.
3. If I could come back as one thing, it would be your tear. What could be better than being conceived in you heart, born in your eyes, and dying on your lips.
2. Every breath I take makes me sad because it proves I can live without you.
AND THE ALL TIME FAVORITE BEST QUOTE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!
1. I fling poo.
10. When I saw you, I fell in love with you, and you smiled because you knew.
9. Sometimes you have to ignore your mind in order to get better
8. It's okay to lose yourself as long as you can find yourself again.
7. Hearts are often broken by the words left unspoken.
6. I don't hate her, I just hate the way you love her.
5. The worst way to love someone is to sit right next to them knowing you can't have them
4. The worst thing in life is to watch the one you love, love someone else.
3. If I could come back as one thing, it would be your tear. What could be better than being conceived in you heart, born in your eyes, and dying on your lips.
2. Every breath I take makes me sad because it proves I can live without you.
AND THE ALL TIME FAVORITE BEST QUOTE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!
1. I fling poo.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home