From Stephanie
I was talking to my friend Stephanie today and she said something that really made me understand things better. She was talking about her best friend. Same thing happened to her that happened to me.
"I still miss her, but we are not like each other any more after I've seen so much of a world she has never seen. She has a privilaged shallow point of view, while I know pain."
This is true for me too. I've realized that i've changed. I've seen so much of the world that no one else has seen or even been through. Therefore people do not understand my suicide attempts. Some think it childish and immature. But it is not. Once you've gone through what i've gone through and seen some of the things that i've seen you'd want to kill yourself too. Yes i'll admit i've changed, but at least i'm not naive.
"I still miss her, but we are not like each other any more after I've seen so much of a world she has never seen. She has a privilaged shallow point of view, while I know pain."
This is true for me too. I've realized that i've changed. I've seen so much of the world that no one else has seen or even been through. Therefore people do not understand my suicide attempts. Some think it childish and immature. But it is not. Once you've gone through what i've gone through and seen some of the things that i've seen you'd want to kill yourself too. Yes i'll admit i've changed, but at least i'm not naive.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home