Wishing For Forever

This is my blog. It's for starting a new life. Screw everything in the past it's all being let go of. Thank you to Mark who taught me how to love myself and how to let go of the past.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Long Time No Post

Well life is interesting lately.
I met a great guy his name is Eric. I'm surprised that I haven't met him before. He knows some of the guys I currently and used to hang out with. He's really cool, really sweet, has a great sense of humor, and damn he's hot. Not to mention athletic. He played football and was in wrestling at Ralston. And he likes soccer too. Totally awesome fun guy you can learn a lot from. He makes you appreciate what you have.

Then there was this other guy Mark that I really looked up to the first time I was in the hospital. He helped me out the whole time. We talked almost all day. He taught me how to make latte's and now i'm a latte addict as he puts it. He taught me how to love myself, and how to let go of my past. Oh and kicking walls and doors and knocking on walls in the middle of the night.

All three of us were in there for the same reason. Those of you who don't know what it was for don't need to know. I learned a lot of things from being on the Special Care Unit, 4-East, and 4-West. Life is not something to be taken away. It's something to cherish and to enjoy. There may be hard times but without them you wouldn't enjoy the happy times. You wouldn't believe how much we were excited when we heard the song come on when a new baby was born. I could tell you about some of the horrible things that happened while I was there but why put a damper on this post? The people that helped me out the most while I was in there 4-West Mark, Maggee, Crystal, Amanda, Darlene, Mike, and Carli. Special Care D'Andra (him and I both LOVE chinese food ^_^.) 4-East Eric, Molly, Karen.

Hmm gotta go. I'm hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home