I Miss Him
I've just realized something. The one person that was always there for me. He would stop everything for me just to be there for me when I cried. He used to hold me when I cried and told me that everything would be okay. I used to help him too. Then junior year he moved away at the end of the year and I freaked out. Then I remember when he came back a few weeks into senior year. I had just got to school and was walking towards the building for third hour and him and his dad came out. We just kind of stopped and stared at each other and then I ran and gave him a hug. He came back for senior year and was getting re-registered. His dad just laughed. Then I remember graduation. I gave him a hug goodbye. Two hugs goodbye actually. Haven't seen him since. I miss him so much. And what I told him was true. I will NEVER stop loving him. And I will always be right here waiting for him. He was the only one that could put up with all my bullshit. Through the short time we were going out we never once argued. Actually in the five years i've known him we've never once had an arguement. I should call his dad and see how his dad is. I haven't talked to him in a while either, he's funny. And then I could probly get his phone number and call him. He needs to haul his ass back here. Besides... he owes me a picture ^_^
ps. yes this is a new blog. I didn't feel like going back to my old one and the other one I was tired of sugar coating. So this one I don't care who reads it. Or what the hell people think of me for it. They can get just get over it.
ps. yes this is a new blog. I didn't feel like going back to my old one and the other one I was tired of sugar coating. So this one I don't care who reads it. Or what the hell people think of me for it. They can get just get over it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home